Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The jury is back ...

it WAS a good idea! My 'new' computer is all set up and everything is working well - and so quickly! In fact, this computer works much faster than I think - or type - so I never find myself waiting for it to catch up, and so far it hasn't gone into a brainsnap and hung up on me like my old computer was prone to do. I'm now thinking of Vista as an old friend who just needs things done her way and all will be well. The only thing I still have to do (a task for tomorrow) is to import my old Outlook Express Contacts into Windows Mail, and I'm pretty sure I know how to do that.

3 comments:

Luna said...

That is great!!! I have a "new to me" computer and it is so much better than my old one, but still not as good as I would like it to be....but I am thankful for what I have! HUGS!

Jules said...

A new computer that runs efficiently and better than an older one is always a good thing!

Annie Bee said...

How nice is it to have a computer that works. Just think of all the new things you now know how to do.