Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

JOF is back in play

I am, of course, referring to my WIP - Haed Jolly Old Fellow. This is where I stopped last year - midway through page 8.JOF is back down in my stitching corner (aka the longe room), and I have put in the first few stitches. I hope to have the reds of the hat finished in the next day or so - just a small section of what is still to be stitched on page 8, but a start! As I expected, it is taking a while for me to adapt back to the tiny stitches, but I think I'm there now (ever the optimist ...).

2 comments:

Jules said...

Wow! Halfway through page 8 and it's not even 1/3 done. HAED's really are huge projects! LOL

Elfie said...

Too big for my comfort, anyway! I have a strong feeling that this will be both my first and last HAED - though there are so many beautiful stunning HAED charts out there to tempt me ...