Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Playing with beads ...

I've had some fun with my beads in the last couple of days. Here's a batch of wineglass charms - most will be Christmas gifts or take-home gifts for my Christmas visitors. And here is a batch of handbag or zip 'dangles'. They will also be Christmas gifts.

And just because you can never have too many angles, I made another 6 beaded angels - the large wooden ones at the bottom (and maybe the two brown/gold angels as well) will go on my Angel Christmas tree this year, the others will go nto my take-home gift basket for Christmas visitors.
I've packed the beads away now. Back to the stitching next week - after I finish the book I've been trying to read for ages.





2 comments:

Blu said...

They're all adorable!
So, can I come over for Christmas?

Elfie said...

Certainly - the more the merrier at my house in the festive season!