Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Two tiny finishes

These little floral cushions are just 2.5cm (1 inch) square, and are stitched over 1 on 28 count linen, using 1 thread of DMC floss. I finished them using the diamond puff method. I made them to fit a 1:12 scale dollhouse. The designs are from an oldie but a goodie - LA's Leaflet 225, Sachets and Pincushions, designs by Anne Van Wagner Young, published in 1982. This photo shows the fronts: and this photo shows the cushion backs:
I'll be making another of these little floral dollhouse cushions in the next few days.

2 comments:

Blu said...

Wow! They're so tiny and so cute!

Kttycat said...

so cute!