Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy days ...

Things are back to normal at my house. Despite the warnings from the Vet, my little Madalyn has fought back to health, and is now behaving quite normally, and eating well. I am so very grateful. The Vet is still cautious about her prognosis, and keeps muttering about enlarged liver and spleen, but I'm just taking it one day at a time, and enjoying each day I have with her.

To celebrate her recovery, I have been making some beaded angels. Here are just a sample - in all I have made 84 in the past week. They're not as ethereal as they appear in the pic. Some of the angels will find their way into my 2011 Christmas decorating, others will be Christmas gifts or take-home gifts for Christmas guests.


1 comment:

sew susie said...

Elfie, wonderful news about Madalyn and I understand how you would treasure each day.
I hope she continues along the path of good health for a long time.
The little angels are just beautiful and I am very impressed with the number you have made in a week.