Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another three ornaments finished

These are the last of the ornaments on my stitching list for 2013.  They are for three young sisters who quite like a little bling on their Christmas ornaments.  If my calculations are right, that makes 33 ornaments finished this year.


The little Santa is adapted from a chart in an old issue of BH&G's Christmas Ideas magazine (possibly 1974 issue).

Miss Maddie is still doing very well.  Apart from our twice daily battle of wills about taking her tablets (I do make sure I always win that one) she is very settled and seems to be quite contented.  Here she is in her basket.  She loves her sheepskin - she's lets me know she's not happy when it's in the wash,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done, Lynne!

Shebafudge said...

Your finishes all look lovely (as does Miss Maddie)