Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, November 29, 2019

Smalls SAL - November report

I thought I had finished all my 2019 stitching, and I hadn't expected to have anything to show for the November Smalls report. However, a new baby in the extended family prompted me to stitch a bib, and the announcement of a pregnancy has me stitching another Christmas ornament.

The ornament is waiting to be made up. Hopefully tomorrow.



And here is the bib. It will be a Christmas gift for baby George. I modified the design from a Sam Hawkins chart.



I won't be putting my stitching basket away. I will be stitching up a few more Christmas ornaments for Christmas visitors. I thought I had made plenty, but it's not yet December, and my gift basket is already looking depleted.

5 comments:

Mary said...

What wonderful gifts for baby George. I am sure the parents will love them.

Rachel said...

I don't know how you keep track of all the family and friends you stitch for... there seem to be about a hundred of them! I hope all the gifts are appreciated. As hearts of gold go, yours must be one of the biggest. :)

Mary's Thread said...

What pretty little gifts! I like the "baby prenatal" ornament! That's a cute idea for the expecting mom!

Faith... said...

What a precious bib! I am sure it will be appreciated and loved.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love that "prenatal" ornament, what a cute idea!