Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for July

Here we are again - 15th of the month, and time for the monthly Gifted Gorgeousness report.  GG is hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. Anything stitched to be gifted, or stitched with gifted supplies is eligible for the GG report.

My report will be short. All my stitching in the past month has been on my HAED Christmas Dreams.



This project counts for GG as the chart, fabric, and most of the floss was purchased with birthday gift vouchers. I am very pleased with my progress.  I brought CD down to my stitching corner on 11th June. This is what I had completed before packing it away last.


I had finished 19 pages, and was working on 20th page. I have been stitching obsessively on it every day, and I am very happy to have finished another 6 pages. I am now working on the 26th page, which is close to finished.


I'm about to head off in the caravan for a month or so (provided the state border remains open for holidayers), so after I finish this page Christmas Dreams will be resting again until I get back home. In the next stitching session (hopefully September) my aim is to reach my 50% complete goal. Three more pages should see that.

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, you made a lot of progress this month and it's looking wonderful. Have fun on your caravan trip!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You have made incredible progress this month. I am looking forward to seeing the cat's head appear next!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely work on a lovely design, the absolute of Christmas.

Faith... said...

You made some great progress! Hope you are able to do your traveling, stay safe!

DJ said...

Wow!!! You have made tremendous progress! I didn't realize last time that there was a cat sitting on his lap, it's so much fun watching objects appear. What a treasure you will have stitched when you are finished!

Christine said...

Fantatsic progress!

jocondine said...

Congrats on your progress. Whatever happens now, Santa got the list and the light of candles to be able to read it, yep! Amitiés. xxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You've made a lot of progress this past month. Enjoy your caravan trip.

Annie said...

This is such a stunning design!!! I can see why you love working on it:D Have a lovely holiday:D!

Sheryl said...

Wonderful design and a lot of stitching done. Enjoy your holiday.