Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for August

 I'm a little late for the GG report this month, but better late than never as my Granny used to say. Jo at Serendipitous Stitching hosts the Gifted Gorgeousness Report on the 15th of each month.  Anything stitched with gifted supplies, or stitched to be gifted, qualifies for the GG report.

While I was touring in the caravan, I made these three cotton crocheted sundresses - two for Miss 3, and one for her doll.




And since I got home, I have been stitching madly on Christmas Dreams, and finished two more pages. It's not a great pic, but the best I could do today.  It actually looks so much better on the phone.  I have now finished 28 of the 66 pages.




7 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your crochet dresses are lovely. I often find that my photos look better on my phone than when they are posted :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your crochet dresses, I too find photos can look different on different devices

DJ said...

Those dresses are adorable, and I'm sure they will look even cuter once little Miss is wearing them! I love your stitching project and you have made tremendous strides since I last saw it...I love the cat on his lap!

Sheryl said...

Pretty little sundresses. I´m amazed at how quickly you can whip up a couple of dresses and even a tiny one for dolly which will delight Miss 3

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love that you made a dress for dolly too. My Mum always made my doll a dress to match mine.
Santa is growing nicely, looking forward to seeing the cat completed soon.

Faith... said...

Cute t t sun dresses! WOW Santa is looking good sitting in front of that tree and you are just about half finished - congrats on that!!

Annie said...

Your Santa looks amazing! What a gorgeous picture it'll be once finished! I've started my Xmas stitching too; it's so addictive:D