Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Smalls Report for November

 I'm a little late with my Smalls report. I've been away inland in the caravan, and that is why I actually have some Smalls to show this month. If I had been at home it is likely that all my November stitching would have been on my big WIP, Christmas Dreams.  The extreme heat we are having (today the temp reached 45C or 113F) ended our caravan trip earlier than planned, which is why I am home to make this report. The Smalls Report is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.

I have stitched three little Christmas ornaments. They are all ready to have their beads added, and be made up. My task for the next couple of days.





They will all look prettier when they get their beads.



5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are lovely, happy beading.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. I think the trees look nice even without their beads. The speciality stitches give a nice texture.

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL this month! I can't wait to see them with the beads-they are always stunning!

Faith... said...

My goodness you are having my summertime temperatures! I love all your new ornaments and how you are making them all two sided. Have fun adding the beads!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These will be pretty when FFO'd.