Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, December 16, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for December

15th December -  it's time for the final Gifted Gorgeousness report for 2022. GG is hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.

 I have just a few things to show this month. I stitched and framed a birth sampler for my youngest greatnephew. I used the same Clare Crompton dinosaur alphabet that I used in the birth samplers I made for his older brother and first cousin.



I also made a few more Christmas ornaments. The large wreath is a Clare Cromoton design; the teddy was an old DMC freebie; the Santa stocking is adapted from Kooler's Littlest Stocking design; and the two small wreaths are adapted from designs in an old Pat Wade leaflet called (I think) Christmas Collection II.




I have now finished all my gift stitching for 2022, and I have sorted out my floss and fabric ready for 2023.  


6 comments:

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Elfie: Your ornaments are adorable, and the finishing is perfect, lover the beaded hangers.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month and year.
I love all the ornaments you make for your friends and family. The sampler is lovely too and sure to be treasured as he grows up.
Looking forward to seeing what you show us next year.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful ornaments, Merry Christmas 🎄

Astrids dragon said...

What a great birth sampler, such fun!
And more lovely ornaments, so cute.

Sandy said...

Nice stitching. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Sandy's Space

Sandy said...

Making my rounds and waving hi. Hope you're doing well here in the New Year.
Sandy's Space