Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Progress pic - Angel of Hope



I'm getting excited now that I can see the end in sight. Just the left side of the skirt and frill to stitch now, and a few beads to add to the top section. I'm loving my Angel! I am so pleased I decided to substitute beads for the cross stitches in the floral trim at the top of the flounce, and the gold trim on the hem. I am very happy with the way it looks.

Lately I've found myself thinking often of my HAED Jolly Old Fellow, and I'm keen to start stitching on it again soon. I'll do a few little projects as soon as I finish the Angel, then in mid to late October start back on JOF and do one page at least before Christmas.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oooh wow!! She is just gorgeous!! Great progress, I would love to see this one grow.

Mel said...

Looking fantastic!!