Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A batch of tiny angels

I spent this evening making up this group of 43 tiny angels - 21 pairs of earrings and one single hanging angel. When I was tidying up my bead box today I found the clear plastic angel wings I had bought years ago and never used, so I decided to put them to use. I don't think I'll buy more - they're not my favourite beading accessory, though I am pleased not to have wasted them.

While I'm talking of angels - here's an update on Miss Maddie. She is back to her usual self, cheeky and bossy as ever. There have been no medical set-backs, and she is active and behaving quite normally. I am a very happy camper!


No comments: