Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two more ornaments finished

I finished up the last of the Christmas ornaments I stitched on my holiday.  This ornament is a Christmas gift for the older brother of the twins for whom I stitched the HoHoOh Santas.  The design is  adapted from Dale Burdett's 1990 booklet "A Mini Christmas" DB#132 .


And I then adapted the design quite more a lot to stitch this ornament for a purple-loving Christmas visitor.  It looks a bit dull in the pic, but s much sharper in reality.

An internet friend has advised me that she is having problems leaving a comment on my blog.  I have attempted to make the blog comments accessible to all.  I wish I understood more about how the blog works. I will keep trying to resolve the problem.

No comments: