Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little finish, and a delayed start

I know I said I had stitched my last ornament for 2012 - I was wrong.  Here is my second 'last' ornament:
This design is one of my absolute favourites.  It's one I have stitched a lot in the past, because I think he's so cute.  The designer is Dale Burdett, and it's from her 1990 booklet DB 132 "A Mini Christmas".  As is my wont, I changed a few of the floss colours.

The chart for my niece's wedding sampler has finally arrived (it took 3 weeks to get here!), and I have kitted it up changing the pink floss pallet to a purple one (purple being my niece's favourite colour, and the colour her attendants will be wearing at the wedding).  I am about to put the fabric onto the lap frame and make a start on the first flower.  I love that feeling!

No comments: