Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another three Christmas ornaments finished

A little Christmas rabbit (adapted from Barbara Mock's Christmas Quickies chart) for Miss Amelia , who has a much loved rabbit that helps her get off to sleep each night.  Amelia will be having her fourth Christmas this year.


and Baby's First Christmas ornament (adapted from a LA Christmas Caboodle chart) for Amelia's new brother Finley:


and finally, a Christmas teddy ornament (adapted from a Dale Burdett chart) for their little cousin Sarben, who will be having his second Christmas this year:


6 comments:

Julie said...

So very sweet.
Bunny's seem to be very popular as a bedtime cuddler, my granddaughter has a bunny too.

sharine said...

They are very cute:)

Barbi said...

Oh they are the sweetest ornaments, such treasures!

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous..very cute indeed.

Shebafudge said...

So pretty!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Elfie, You are the winner of the Travelling Treasures, I have sent you an email but if you could please email me on KayeDep@gmail.com with your snail mail address that would be wonderful.
Congrats, Kaye