Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sad news

My poor little Madalyn (15 year old Maltese) lost her long battle with heart failure this week.  She was so precious to me, and such a big part of my daily life.  I really miss her terribly.

RIP, my Maddie.





5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. You must be devestated. I hope you can take some comfort in the fact you gave her a superb home and was much loved. (((hugs)))

sharine said...

Sorry for your loss. She looked like a sweetiexx

sew susie said...

Dear Elfie,
Such sad news, I know how much Maddie meant to you.
Fifteen years is a long time in doggie years, I hope you are blessed again one day with another little love to care for.

Blu said...

I'm so sorry about your loss.

Julie said...

I'm very saddened to read your news, always hard when a much loved pet leaves us.
love and {hugs}