Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, June 23, 2017

My very late Gifted Gorgeousness Report for Jume

It feels as if so many things have conspired to stop me from completing my June Gifted Gorgeousness Report, but here I am at last. For most of this month I have had no telephone or internet service, and I was so pleased to discover tonight that my service has been restored.  My whole area has been out because of line issues at the exchange.  It's good to know the problem has been fixed at last. I have also had a few health issues which have limited my mobility, but that is improving too.

As usual, all my stitching qualifies for GG, since everything I have stitched in the past month will be gifted.  I have stitched 9 Christmas ornaments and crocheted a couple of little hats.  I'll start with the crochet:


The pink one is for my 2 yr old great-niece Annabelle, and the small one is for Annabelle's baby brother or sister, expected any time now.

And nine Christmas ornaments, stitched and waiting to be finished up:







I have pushed past my limit at the computer tonight, so I will have to leave it at that.  I will come back and visit the blogs so I can see all the GG progress.


5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with your sweet crochet hats and the lovely ornies.
I really like the white on grey tree of hearts with JOY underneath.

RJ said...

Elfie those hats are just adorable and all of your ornaments are so pretty. All of them will make perfect gifts. Glad to hear you got your internet back and are feeling better too. If you have an extra minute of two, come by and see us we have a great give away going on. RJ @ stitching friends forever.

Mary said...

Happy to hear your connected to the www and feeling better.

The hats are adorable and all your Christmas ornaments are very sweet. Have a great weekend. Mary

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work on everything!!

Julie said...

Delightful little hats and beautiful ornaments