Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Smalls Report for May

Here we are again - the end of the month, and time for the Smalls SAL, hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.

I have to confess to getting out the shoehorn for this report. I am showing six little dinosaurs finished this month. The designer is Clare Crompton, though I swapped some of the dinosaurs to balance my sampler. So, here they are:








And here they are all stitched on the one fabric piece, ready to frame for a great-nephew's Christmas gift. Believe it or not, the fabric is an unstained piece of antique white. I don't know where the shading came from. It's not really there!



I will be stitching at least one more name sampler this year  for Angus's little sister. Sarah has a liking for dinosaurs, so there may be more dinosaurs to show soon.



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Seems strange not seeing Christmas ornaments in your post! The dinosaurs look great. Hope Angus like them. :)

Julie said...

That is adorable

Astrids dragon said...

That looks great, I bet he'll love it! Maybe Sarah's can have a hair ribbon on a dinosaur or two for hers?!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Dinosaurs, Small? Not two words you usually see together! But these are so cute. I am sure Sarah will love her's too. The vast majority of young children love dinosaurs, I wonder why?

Bethan said...

The dinosaur's look great. I bet Sarah will love her set of dinosaurs too x

Sheryl said...

These are great, someone is going to be very pleased with this embroidery. My grandchildren love dinosaurs.