Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for September

Well, here we are again - the 15th of each month is the day for the Gifted Gorgeousness report hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. Broadly speaking, any project using gifted materials, or destined to be gifted, qualifies for inclusion in the GG report.

I have finished five little Christmas ornaments this month, and they will all be given as Christmas gifts.

This one is my favourite, and I will have to be very stern with myself when I am tempted to keep it. I have made it as a Christmas gift for a dear friend who shares my fondness for  angels. The angels are adapted from a DMC angel chart.



This angel just grew as I stitched her. She will be a take-home gift for a Christmas visitor.


This angel will also go into the gift basket for Christmas visitors. She was adapted from a DMC angel chart.



I stitched these two Christmas ornaments for a friend's new puppies. The stockings just grew as I stitched, but the tiny teddies are adapted from a chart in Graphworks' Mini  Motif Designs Christmas Vol 8. 



Here they are all together.  


Well, that's all for this month.


9 comments:

Faith... said...

They all look great and I especially love those little stockings with the names on them!

jocondine said...

I agree those stockings are lovely. Always great Christmas stitched ornaments, great show. Thanks for sharing. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
This raises a good question - do you stitch ornaments for yourself too?

Elfie said...

Yes! Usually at least one Santa ornament each year, and often an angel as well.

Christine said...

They're lovely!

Tiffstitch said...

These are so beautiful! I love that you have a basket they can chose something from.

DJ said...

My goodness you've been busy! What lovely ornaments you have stitched, your friends are very lucky!!

Bethan said...

Such lovely ornaments - you are very organised! I think my favourites are the stockings

Ariadne said...

I like the angels too more. In the mood for Christmas already. AriadnefromGreece!