Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness report for December

Here we are - the final Gifted Gorgeousness (GG)  Report for 2019. Jo at Serendipitous Stitching runs the GG SAL. On 15th of each month we show our GG items (anything stitched using gifted supplies, or stitched to be gifted).

I have a few items to show today. I'll start with two  bead decorated Christmas tree ornaments that I stitched for my Christmas visitor take-home gift basket (which already is looking very depleted, and it's still 10 days to Christmas).



I made up the Baby's Prenatal Christmas ornament I stitched last month.



I stitched two bibs for a great-nephew, as a Christmas gift.




And  I stitched another Christmas gift, a bib
for the greatniece expected to be born in February next year.



My take-home gift basket needed some extra gifts, so I made another 18 beaded angels to add to the basket. Here are a few:






I doubt that there will be any more  stitching from me in 2019. I'm already looking forward to starting on my 2020 stitching list.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

DJ said...

My goodness you've been busy! I love the beaded trees ornaments you made!! And what a sweet idea to make the prenatal ornament. The angels you've been making are adorable too...and thos sweet little bibs...wonderful! I'm contemplating what I'll be stitching next year too...decisions, decisions! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Rachel said...

Love those beaded angels! Hope your basket isn't emptied too early. Good luck planning your 2020 ornies and early Happy Christmas to you. :)

Julie said...

Stunning angels, so pretty

Faith... said...

What gorgeous Christmas Trees you have there! I love your Angels too!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month and this year - apart from a Summer break you took part every month with your beautiful Christmas Ornaments. I can see why you have so many visitors if they all get one of these!

Bethan said...

Wow the beaded trees are stunning! What a lovely idea to have a take home gift basket for visitors - very kind too! x

Nikki said...

The beaded ornaments are gorgeous. Is there a chart, or did you just " do it" !!! So pretty !!

Nikki