Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter Blog Hop

I am pleased to be participating in Jo's Easter Blog Hop again this year. You can find Jo's blog here.

My letter is:


The next blog to visit on the letter trail is:

Jo has asked us to show a picture relating to Easter or Spring. I've chosen this cross-stitched Baltimore Quilt Sampler which was a SAL project stitched in 2004 by two Canadian and one US stitchers, and me. We each stitched 3 motifs, and when it came home I stitched the border.  It is one of my favourites, and hangs in my study.  The floral designs remind me of Spring.




Happy Easter

15 comments:

Sheryl said...

A lovely stitched and finished sampler. Happy Easter.

jocondine said...

Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! Thanks for the letter, no Santa for a S! I recognize your dinosaur name for kids, lovely! Happy Easter! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful quilt, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

BronnyB said...

Lovely to meet you on the HOP - lovely sampler on the wall.

Bethan said...

A lovely sampler and thanks for the letter. Happy Easter x

Mary's Thread said...

Oh that Baltimore Quilt is beautiful! Happy Easter!

Tiffstitch said...

Such a cute dinosaur, and love that quilt! Happy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
The sampler is lovely, it's so nice to have souvenirs of stitching friends.

Julie said...

Stunning sampler, WOW
Thank for you for the letter

Kaisievic said...

Elfie, your Baltimore Sampler is stunning! Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

Such a beautiful sampler, and Baltimore is so close to me!
I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Faith... said...

My goodness; that quilt sampler is beautiful! Happy Easter

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It is a beautiful sampler. I hope you had a good Easter and thank you for the letter.

Katie said...

Finally have time to hop along and collect the letters. Love your beautiful stitching. Thanks for sharing. Now off to find the rest of the letters.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a lovely sampler. Thanks for the letter!