Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Smalls Report for April

The last Friday in each month is the day for the Smalls SAL Report, hosted by Mary at Marys Thread.  Today marks the end of our seventh week of self-isolation. It's starting to feel quite normal  which is a bit of a worry.

I have more Christmas ornaments to show. I have now stitched all of the Christmas ornaments on my 2020 Christmas gift list. Two still need to be made up into ornaments - they are waiting for names to be added once the babies are born.  I do have seven ornaments to stitch for myself, so it's not the end of my ornament stitching just yet.

Here are my April ornaments:















And here is a pic of all the ornaments I have finished so far this year:




9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A wonderful collection. I hadn't noticed that the angel is holding stars in her hands, so sweet.

Cathy said...

That's a lot of ornaments you've stitched this year! I enjoy seeing what you stitch each month, so I'm glad you're not done yet.

Kaisievic said...

Oh my goodness, you have stitched so many already - you are amazing! Each one is so gorgeous, too.

Annie said...

Such beautiful stitching!

Faith... said...

Another busy month for ornaments! I am sure your friends and family appreciate them!

Bethan said...

So many ornaments! I think your trees are always my favourite x

Mary said...

I always enjoy seeing all of your finished ornaments. They are so pretty.

Julie said...

What a collection, your family must have the best dressed trees.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That's a wonderful collection of ornaments. They are all lovely.