Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for October

 I'm feeling a bit like Alice's White Rabbit - I'm late (yet again) with my Gifted Gorgeousness report. GG is hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching, and the day for reporting is the 15th of each month. Anything stitched with gifted supplies, or stitched to be gifted qualifies for the GG report.

I have some gift stitching to show this month. I stitched and finished up this personalised Christmas Tree ornament for a friend. I stitched a similar one for her last year, and she asked me to make another to include the two new grandsons who joined her family this year.



I've added the names to the two Baby's First Christmas ornaments I stitched earlier this year, and I will be making up those two ornaments in the next day or so.



At the beginning of the year I planned to stitch one Twelve Days of Christmas ornament (using gifted supplies or supplies purchased with birthday gift vouchers) per month. This went by the wayside once I started stitching on Christmas Dreams in June. So, this month I have taken a little break from Christmas Dreams, and stitched the remaining seven ornaments to complete the set. I haven't yet made them up into ornaments; that is my task for the next few days.








Speaking of Christmas Dreams - there has been some progress, though it's been resting for the past two weeks. Here's where I was a month ago.


I finished the 6th row of charts, and am now working on the second page of row 7 (my 38th page). This is where I left off stitching 2 weeks ago:




9 comments:

jocondine said...

Santa looks so cosy, great progress on the candles and mantle. Love all your personalized gifts, the idea of the family tree is great too. Always nice to discover another pattern of 12 days of Xmas. Amicalement. xxx

Cathy said...

Lovely stitching this month. I especially love the Santa--it looks like a painting.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, nice to see the ornaments make a comeback!
Santa is looking wonderful too. I always enjoy seeing your progress on this one.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A great selection of ornaments.

Sheryl said...

I love the ornaments you make each year. These will make great gifts. Santa is amazing and will soon be finished.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a lovely ornament for your friend. You've stitched so many great Christmas ornaments.

Christine said...

Lovely ornaments and your Santa is stunning

Faith... said...

Santa is looking great!! Congrats on finishing off the stitching for the 12 Days of Christmas.

Mary's Thread said...

Your ornaments are wonderful! You've had a busy month to finish so many!