Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Smalls Report for October

 It's been quite some time since I last had any Smalls to show - five months at least. This month I set Christmas Dreams aside, and finished stitching the last of the Christmas ornaments on my 2020 'to do' list. 

So, here they are:


Two Baby's First Christmas ornaments: one for a friend's grandson and the other for a new little neighbour girl. A family tree ornament for a friend (very similar to the one I stitched for her last year, at her request. This one has two new grandsons included). And the final seven ornaments in the 12 Days of Christmas set I made for my own Christmas tree.






The Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread, and the reporting date is the final Friday in each month.




3 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

How lovely to have all your Christmas ornaments finished. I've only started to stitch mine during the past couple of weeks.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Such a lovely collection of Smalls. I'm looking forward to seeing your tree this year.

Mary's Thread said...

Your smalls are wonderful! Your friends and relatives are so lucky to get such lovingly made gifts every year!