Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, April 29, 2022

April Smalls Report

 It's been a slow stitching month for me. A busy month, but not as much stitching time as I would have liked. 

I did stitch a tiny Christmas stocking ornament. I think I may keep this one to hang on my own tree this Christmas.  As I have done before, I smoothed out the edges on Kooler's Littlest Stocking chart, and backed it to make it into a real little stocking.



I stitched two little Christmas ornaments for a friend's puppies.  I found the chart in the premier issue of LA's Celebrations magazine. 


 

I also stitched Day 10 of Barbara Sestok's 12 Day set. 



And I stitched three L& L Angel freebies (1986  & 1987).


I changed the floss colours, and swapped hair for the cap on the Amish Angel. I have another two to make - I'm thinking yellow and blue, maybe on ice blue floss. 

The Smalls  SAL is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread, usually on the final Friday of each month.

   


5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Although you say it was a slow month you still stitched so many lovely items

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I always enjoy your ornaments. I love that you even remember the dogs in your friends' families!
The little lilac angel is my favourite this month.

Faith... said...

Oh that Santa ornament is to cute! The other ornaments are cute too, the L&L Angels are so pretty!

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL! You really are the ornament queen. That stocking is charming! Amazing what can be done with so few stitches! The angels are gorgeous too.

diamondc said...

Elfie: It looks like you have been busy.
I hope you have a wonderful week-end.

Catherine