Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness Report for November

 Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching, on the 15th of each month. Most of my stitching qualifies for inclusion,  as it is either stitched to be gifted, or stitched with gifted supplies.


I finished my Shannon Christine 12 Days of Christmas set, and I have to admit that I adore it. The colours are so pretty. I now have six completed 12 Days of Christmas sets, but that doesn't seem enough. I am hunting for a set to stitch next year. 




I made my final batch of Christmas ornaments for 2022.  I just have one more gift left to stitch this year - a birth sampler for a great nephew. I have stitched dinosaur birth samplers for all the boys in that branch of the family, so that's what I am planning for Louis.  I was about to start it yesterday but my fabric was not large enough, so I will have to wait till  the fabric I have ordered arrived. I may make a couple more ornaments for my Christmas visitor gift basket while I am waiting.



Here are my completed ornaments:


Three Clare Crompton wreaths, for two of my sisters and a niece.


DMC teddy for a new cousin


L&L's 1987 Angel freebie for a much loved Aunt


Two beaded Christmas Tree ornaments for my  Christmas visitor gift basket


Hopefully I will be back next month with a completed birth sampler to show. In the meantime I will enjoy seeing the GG stitching from other participants.






6 comments:

Smily-Света said...

What an incredibly beautiful set!
And this LL angel... I didn't read the comment yet, but knew it was LL design. They are so different! I like it.
Stitching for Christmas always gives me plenty of joy!

Clare-Aimetu said...

A beautiful 12 days, I don't think I've seen it before. All your ornaments are so lovely, your family and friends are very lucky to receive such personal gifts.

diamondc said...

Elfie: Twelve Days is lovely; you always stitch such lovely designs.

Catherine

jocondine said...

Stunning, elegant, gorgeous, not enough vocabulary for this 12 days of Chritmas set, I adore it too. Well done! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love your Shannon Christine 12 Days, you inspired me to purchase them too!
There’s plenty of inspiration in the 12 Days FB group and links to where to purchase too. I like the Gazette94 freebies myself.

DJ said...

Wow, you've been busy! Your ornaments are beautifully stitched and finished! I have been collecting the 12 Days of Christmas by Shannon Christine and hope to stitch them next year. I have navy blue banding and will make a bell pull when I'm finished. I do adore the patterns and yours turned out lovely! Always fun visiting your blog!