Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Smalls Report for November

 I have six little finishes to show today.  Four ornaments which I have added to my take-home gift basket, and two ornaments requested by a friend who has two new puppies in her extended family.


These are the two ornaments I stitched for the puppies:


The bunny design was in the Premier issue of LA's Celebrations magazine. I reversed the design to stitch the right-facing bunny, and changed floss colours.


These are the ornaments I added to my gift basket.  The angel wings and sleeves are taken from L&L's 1986 Christmas angel freebie.




To catch up on the Smalls stitching for November, head on over to Mary's blog.


 


4 comments:

Mayte said...

Son preciosos¡¡¡

diamondc said...

Happy Holidays Elfie and Family: These are adorable designs and wonderful finishing.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are such fun! I love that you stitch for puppies as well as humans.

Sandy said...

Very nice how you share your talent with friends and neighbors.
Sandy's Space