Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WIP Progress Pic



Page 4 is still not quite finished. I'm a bit behind schedule as I had no opportunity to stitch for the past 3 days, while Ellie was needing extra TLC. I've put in a bit of stitching time today, and I am keen to actually finish this page. I'll have a JOF-free week as soon as page 4 is finished. I think I'll make up some beaded angels, by way of a change. I also want to stitch a design - probably another bird - for the Victorian Bushfire fundraising quilt being organised by Terry Louise at Stitching under the Southern Cross board.

3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Your JOF is comming along beautifully. Sometimes it is good to have a break from over 1 stitching.

Mel said...

Looking great!

Cindy F. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!