Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, August 3, 2009


I've not picked up a needle at all since I finished my last batch of fridge magnets. I'm having trouble with all my limbs at the moment - none of them is at all cooperative, so I've had to give up the idea of stitching till they get their act together. I'm not able to hold a needle yet. But I have kept busy decorating some tiny wreaths - 14 of them. And I'm making some little Christmas gift cards as well.
I still hope to be making August an Angel month - I really do want to finish my Angel in good time to have her framed for Christmas.

No comments: