Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is what I have been making in the past few days - little Christmas gift cards. Progress has been slow, but I now have 50 finished, and that's all I needed, so I'll be packing away my card-making supplies tomorrow. I'm not sure what my next project will be. I'll give stitching on my Angel a try and see how that goes.

3 comments:

Mel said...

So cute!

Yoyo said...

Well those are just adorable! I just got one of the magazine from The Card Shop at B&N, I was thinking of doing "a few" Christmas cards, but I'm not doing 50...girl you are just too energetic!

Cindy F. said...

Wow! You just keep amazing me girl!! Love the cards! Congrats...50 is no small feat:)