I've started working on my Angel again - at last. Only about 100 stitches so far, but I am so pleased to be stitching on her again. I'm still working on her second wing. Soon I hope to be back with a pic of the completed wing.
The pic is a batch of pincushions I finished earlier in the week - 5 little shoes and 5 small teacups. I found the shoes at a local garage sale a week ago, and couldn't resist turning them into pincushions. I always enjoy making little shoe and teacup pincushions - though at times I have to remind myself of that when I'm struggling to make them behave - they're so fiddly to finish up. Just to make life that little bit harder my hot glue gun packed it in before I started. That's the third glue gun I've killed this year. I'm going looking for a more resilient model, because I want to make some decorated wreaths soon, and I definitely need a hot glue gun for that.
Can't stay and chat - my Angel is waiting for attention! I can only sit at the frame for half an hour at a time every few hours, so I can't afford to waste an Angel stitching opportunity.