Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Still working with angels ...


This little angel took me longer to frame than she did to stitch - well, almost. The frame has a slide-in back section the same width as the frame opening. Every time I slid the back in, it sent the angel flying around, no matter how carefully I tried to hold the angel in position. I was happy with my last attempt til I saw this photo - the design certainly doesn't look straighrt at all. Back to the drawing board ...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awh, don't be so hard on yourself. I think it looks alright. Cute design.