Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

... more Christmas in the lounge room ...

Moving along from the 50's tree, we see a collection of smll Santas in the white CD cabinet, and next to that is a desk with my Christmas trinket box collection on the two open lower shelves. On top of the desk is an assortment of Santas collected over the past 20 years. On the wall above the TV, the framed cross stitch is Santa Reunion (LA I think). Here's a close-up of the stereo cabinet, which is temporarily housing more Santas.


and here is a close-up of my most treasured Santa badges.








No comments: