Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, December 12, 2011

My "Angel Room" aka (when it's not decorated for Christmas) the Sitting Room


My doll-angels are in the pic above.  Not all of them started life as angels, but they all have their wings now.  They sit by the 1970s Christmas tree.  If you stand looking at the doll angels and look to the left, you'll see my L&L Angel of Grace hanging in the stairwell, and catch a glimpse of my much-loved Christmas fridge magnets (picture below).


Just to the left of the stairwell is my Angel Corner, which houses an assortment of angels (candle-holder angels, bell angels, glass angels, brass angels, musical angels etc) over-looked by my L&L Angel of Love hanging on the wall.

There'll be more of the Angel Room in the next post.

No comments: