Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, December 23, 2011

My Santa Tree

This dowelling  tree has only Santas on its branches.  It stands at the top of the stairs, and it's the first thing you would see if you opened my front door and looked upwards.  On the door in the back (linen press door) I have hung my Santa ornaments and some special ornaments made for me by children over the years. On the tin trunk under the tree, and on the floor you can see a few of my Christmaa tins,  The large Santa in the small table at rear is a particular favourite.  I've has him for 17 years, and carried him home from USA.

No comments: