Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Updated Christmas pics


The photo above is an updated pic of my lounge room corner with the 1950s tree, now with its full complement of wrapped Christmas gifts.

 The next picture is of the dining room , showing my two framed cross stitched Marilyn Gandre works - Santa's Great Book and Santa's Workshop.

and the final pic is also from the Dining Room, showing my Advent Calendar on December 7,  Seven of the starts have been turned to show Santas.  I've also replaced the table runner with a new market purchase - a lovely patchwork Christmas runner I bought from the lady who made it.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Love these Santas! xx Rob xx

Robbie said...

Such magic x