Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

At last ...

I finally finished page 21.  It seems to have taken ages, but at least I know why.  In the last two weeks I've not had as much stitching time as I would have liked.  My house-mate has been dealt another health blow.  She's still recovering from the chemo and radiation therapy, and has now been diagnosed with glaucoma.  She's had laser treatment on both her eyes in the past week.  And just so I don't feel out of it, my Pagets Disease (affecting mainly my skull), which has been in remission for the past few years, had become active again, so I'm back on the daily tablets to knock it back down.  Not happy, Jan!

Sometimes life just doesn't seem to be playing fair.  This is one of those times in my house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear of your problems. Your Jolly Ole Fellow is coming along really well. It has such depth - amazing!

Hope you and your house mate get to feeling better.

sew susie said...

I am sorry to hear that more health issues have arisen at your place. I hope you both will be feeling better soon.
jolly Ole Fellow is looking good, I think he may be wearing a frame before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just stopping by to say I love your Santa project.

Hope you both feel better soon.