Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, February 13, 2012

WIPocalypse February Report

I'm late with this report - because of my computer troubles.

I am so very pleased with my progress on my HAED Jolly Old Fellow.  It's the only project I have worked on this year.  I have now finished page 20, which was my target for 2012.  I am quite astounded at reaching this target so early - I expected (based on how long it took me to stitch each page of this design  in previous years) that it would take me till May or June to stitch pages 14-20. 

So, here's where I am now:


I'll continue stitching on Jolly old Fellow through till the end of March.  If I manage to stitch pages 21-24 in that time (and I now expect that I will) I will probably keep working on it, with a view to actually finishing it this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have made wonderful progress - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Love your Santa WIP it's awesome.

Sue said...

This is lovely, well done.

sew susie said...

Santa is looking wonderful. Wouldn't it be fantastic if you finished in time to hang it for Christmas.