Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye 2021, Welcome 2022

 I had a very productive year in 2021, if I do say so myself . I did have more time at home than usual, because of the COVID restrictions limiting social interactions.  This is what I achieved:

  • 19 pages of HAED Christmas Dreams (finishing it)
  • 1 framed birth sampler
  • 3 framed name samplers
  • 3 personalised cushions
  • 1 L& L rose, which will be framed professionally very soon
  • 112 cross stitched Christmas ornaments
  • 98 beaded hanging angels
  • 8 crochet beanies
  • 1 crochet market bag
  • 4 crochet angels
  • 1 crochet unicorn
  • 1 crochet sundress for Miss 4, and a crochet  baby cardigan and beanie.
Here is a selection of photos:
























10 comments:

Rachel said...

Completing the HAED, or stitching so many Christmas ornaments were big enough achievements in themselves, let alone putting them together and then adding the beading and crocheting on top; I'm worn out just looking at the photos!
Huge congratulations on such a productive year, and here's to a successful 2022! :)

Mary's Thread said...

My GOODNESS what a lot of lovely things you made. That lavender baby set is lovely, so is the baby wearing it! Your Santa HAED is a marvelous accomplishment. And I'm just swooning over all those ornaments! Happy New Year!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You did have an amazing year! The photo with all the ornaments is just phenomenal!

Cathy said...

You accomplished a lot last year! So many beautiful projects!

Clare-Aimetu said...

A really great year full of super projects, happy stitching in 2022

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Elfie: I wish I had been this productive.
Its always fun to see what you are working on.
Happy stitching in 2022

Catherine

Faith... said...

Such beautiful work Lynne! Everything is gorgeous and Christmas Dreams is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on so many finishes.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog. Happy new year 🎉

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Mary's Thread said...

You did indeed have a productive year! Such gorgeous stitching and so much variety!