Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cinnamon Stars


I made this (my first ever) batch of cinnamon ornaments last week. I didn't put in a hole, as I wanted to use them as a pot pourri substitute in the bowl shown in the pic, as part of my Christmas decorating. They took 4 days to air-dry, but I left them on their trays for another 2 days just to be sure. The aroma is lovely. I have them in my kitchen, and every so often I get a lovely whiff of apple and cinnamon - it eally does smell like Christmas.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Great idea! I love that smell in the house!