Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The last of the kitchen pics

This terracotta Santa is one of my absolute favourites.  This year he's on top of the kitchen wall cupboards, guarded by two angels.

And these three Santa terracotta candle-holders are on an adjacent wall cupboard.


This wreath came into existence when I was cleaning out my craft room.  I found a large cane wreath, a box of vintage baubles, and a bag of cut-up (plastic) greenery.  I added a little glue, and hey presto - a wreath!  It's hanging over the door into the kitchen from the dining room.

This Santa was a Christmas gift from my niece Aislinn, also a cross-stitcher, in 2008.  Since then he has hung each Christmas on my kitchen wall, above the wall oven.

And my final kitchen pic.  It's actually the first of the sitting room pics, as the tree is in the sitting room  - my sitting room is adjacent to the kitchen.  It's my 1970s Christmas tree, which was rescued from the rubbish skip when its former owner was moving house.

I'll be back with more sitting room (or Angel Room as it is called at Christmas) photos next time.

No comments: