Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Back at work on JOF


I did enjoy my break from JOF, but it's nice to be stitching on him again. Not a lot of progress this week, but I've only been stitching on him yesterday and today. I'm not marking off the stitched areas on my chart for this page, and so far it's been working really well - though it's not a fair test, as I haven't hit any confetti-stitch areas yet.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I don't generally mark my patterns either and find that once you know the colours that it's generally not too bad. Hope it works out for you!

Karen said...

Great progress!

Wendy said...

This is looking so gorgeous!! I love love this design too. The berries are coming along nicely.