Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, May 1, 2009

More angels


These are the last of this batch of angels. The small single angels will become bookmarks or maybe bag trims. The large angels still have to get their hanging cords. I'll do another batch of angels later in May or in June.
I'll be packing away my beads tonight, and kitting up some ornaments. I'll make 2 ornaments in the next few days, then make a decision about what to stitch next.
Ellie is off to the vet tomorrow to have her stitches removed. I think they're worrying her a little, as she's started rubbing her face against the furniture. I'm sure she will be more comfortable after those stitches are gone. It's hard to believe that it's 10 days since she had her op. Time really flies when there's things to do!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Your angels looks great!
I'm sure Ellie will be happy to get those stitches out. ;)

Cindy F. said...

More pretties!! Such beautiful angels:)

Poor Ellie is wanting those stitches out NOW!! Sending her big hugs!