Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Three Christmas ornaments

I have just finished stitching together these three ornamnets that I stitched this week. The two diamond puffs match the ornaments I stitched earlier in the year for the siblings and cousin of these two recipients. The other ornament is a door-knob hanger ornament which I stitched up to use the fabric remaining in the packet after I had finished the diamond puffs. I have so enjoyed my break from Jolly Old Fellow, but I am now keen to get stitching on him again. So, tomorrow (today, really - it's just on 2am now) I'll be back at work on JOF, and I'd like to have pages 5 and 6 (page 6 is only a partial page) finished by mid May.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

These are just adorable Elfie!! Good job!