Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, May 15, 2009

WIP progress


I'm happy with my progress this week. Because page 6 was only 12 stitches wide I decided to stitch it with page 5. I've finished the confetti-stitch area, which was cause for celebration. Just an area of plain stitching left to complete, no colour changes at all, and I'll have pages 5 and 6 finished - this weekend, with any luck. That will be a major HD for me - the first 98 rows of JOF finished. I'll be back with a pic when that happens.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow, look at your needles fly. Great progress. :)