Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, May 18, 2009

HD at my house tonight ...


I have now finished the first 98 rows of JOF, and in doing so have now completed 19.25% of my Christmas 2010 project. Happy me! I was very pleased with my trial of not marking off the chart, so I'll continue that when I start on page 7.
I'm having a few days break from JOF now - I'll pick up the needle again on Thursday. Meantime, I'll be beading a few more angels, and perhaps starting Christmas ornaments for two gorgeous young sisters who visit me each Christmas.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Good job!! Congrats on the 98 rows finish:)

Mel said...

Great progress!