Here is my finished Angel. I decided to go with the shortened trailing shawl and the gold beads for the labels. The pic is a bit distorted - photography is not one of the things I do best, unfortunately. I draped the fabric over the back of my lounge for the photo-shoot, and because the fabric was longer than the lounge-back, the bottom of the fabric spread down over the seat. So it looks as though the bottom of the Angel is uneven, bit in reality, it isn't. Since this photo, my Angel has had a bath and press, and I've dropped her into my Framer. She's getting an ornately carved gold coloured wooden frame, and dark blue and gold mounting boards. The frame and mounts are the same on the ones on my Angel of Love, but the mounts will be cut differently - probably as a rectangle with rounded corners. I have to go back tomorrow for a consult and final decision-making. The Angel of Hope should be back home in mid-November, well in time for Christmas decorating.
I've taken my Angel workbasket back to the craft room, and replaced it with a basket of beads. Tonight I made 6 little beaded angels, and I'll make a few more in the next few days. By the end of the week I'll be stitching tiny bead-decorated Christmas trees to frame, and maybe a few other little Christmas designs to frame. My floor-frame is sitting empty right now, but it will soon have Jolly Old Fellow back on it. I am keen to start stitching on JOF again. Just as soon as I get some of these little Christmas things finished. I'd like to get at least one more page done before the end of the year.