Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A happy night for me

I have just finished pages 11 and 12, so I am very happy tonight! I now have two complete rows of pages stitched. Now that Santa has a face it's going to be very hard to pack him away, but I do need to do that so I can stitch other projects - like a baby birth sampler for our new little girl in the family, and Christmas ornaments for a number of children (Dylan, Georgia, Lucia, Harper, Thomas, Jackson, Brittany, Matthew, Daniel, Amelia, Kate, Matthew, Megan, and David, and there may well be more names added to this list). SO - I have two more weeks to stitch on Jolly Old Fellow, and then he will be packed away until the beginning of 2012. I'm hoping to get page 13 finished before he goes away.


No comments: