Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another page finished ...

I'm still having computer issues.  I have the periodic use of my sister's portable, but my computer is still in sick bay - over a month now, and I am REALLY missing it. I am also very stressed by the fact that the computer shop isn't returning my calls, and I have no idea what is happening - I so hope my computer will be back home soon, with the data it contains safe.

I've been working on my HAED Jolly Old Fellow over the past month.  Here's a current pic:
I have now finished page 22 (over 70% stitched now!), and have made a tiny start on page 23.  I have passed my target for this year, and this has motivated me to continue stitching on JOF with a view to finishing it this year, even if that means little else gets stitched in 2012. 

My little Madalyn had a birthday this week - she turned 13.  We marked her birthday with a little family celebration (BBQ chicken for all - it's Maddie's favourite food).  This is how Maddie finished the day - flat out asleep on the lounge chair.

3 comments:

Faith... said...

Your Jolly Old Fellow looks wonderful! And Madalyn is to cute!

Bronwyn said...

Great progress

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your Santa WIP is looking great.

Happy birthday to Madalyn, she is gorgeous.

Hope your computer comes home soon.